• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Updated reel. Feedback please!!!

Great cinematographie, I have to state that one more time :clap:
First I have to say that I was not able to watch the full reel. Somewhere after 2/3 my browser stopt loading.
Realy great intro, and the reel shows that you are a master of Two-Shots and pair dialogues. What camera do you use?
What Iam personally still missing are some panoramic shots (maybe nice for introducing the single clips), happy people, mood shots (I dont know if thats the wright term, shots that dont need dialogue to show the moods; example: running through a field of flowers etc.) and shots of more people (at a bar etc.). But that are no general concern.

Great work
Regards

i like your movies its great quality like he said but the audio should improve

also the lighting i dont know if its intentional or not alot of your scenes tend to be in the dark a few time i was unable to see the characters face dont know if that was intentional or what

i know it may have been in that scene where the young lady walk into the room and went down to service the gentleman

Back