UCLA/USC/NYU/AFI

So I am presently studying Comp Science here in India.I will graduate in 3 years from now.My aim is to get into a top notch school like UCLA/USC/NYU/AFI for a MFA in directing with a fantastic scholarship amount. I just want to know what aspects to do they consider to give me a scholarship and ofcourse a place in their course? Since I have no clue regarding American Universities , I was planning to put it up here. Some please help me out so that I will start preparing from right now itself.:)

For the top schools they probably consider experience as part of admissions. If you have a good reel and have a top notch "video essay" you have a better shot, as far as I know. Also, do you mean MFA, since you're already doing a Bachelors right?

For the top schools they probably consider experience as part of admissions. If you have a good reel and have a top notch "video essay" you have a better shot, as far as I know. Also, do you mean MFA, since you're already doing a Bachelors right?

Thanks.Yeah, I'm doing my Bacherlors of Engineering right now. What about scholarships?

Back