• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Two Short HD Comedies

Hi all,

It's finally time to bring something back to this forum (for better or for worse :lol:) for all the guidance I have received from sifting through posts and watching everyone else's offerings.

The first film is titled "Sampson's Lucky Day" and is a test of emotional expression through extremely limited dialogue (almost exclusively one recycled line).

My second humble offering is called "The Last House" and is a short comedy based upon a pair of traveling timeshare salesmen who just need one more sale to meet their quota.

Please, please, please leave me some feedback if you watch either of them. We're all different and I would love to see what you guys think about our little projects. Positivity, negativity, and ambivalence welcome in comments here or on Youtube.

Thanks!

Back