• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Trinket" teaser trailer | a fantasy short film (2013)

Hey Indietalkers,

Here is the teaser trailer to my low-budget $4,000 short film (running time approx 12 minutes) called "Trinket".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EAsEAXCGvQ

WATCH IN HD | VISIT US ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Synopsis: With a great mixture of drama, fantasy, and reality, the story introduces a young girl name Amber whose soul has been captured within a trinket. In this new world, she meets Balthasar, a wizard also imprisoned by their captor, Balthasar’s brother, Umbra. Amber discovers that her younger adopted sister, Stephanie, accidentally released Umbra when she ran away from home and found the mysterious trinket in the woods. Amber must come to terms with her guilt, return to her world, and free Balthasar so he can end Umbra’s madness before he consumes the world.

It features an all Oregon cast set at locations in the same beautiful US state.

We've got about one more day of shooting left. I'm really excited for this film as it's my most expensive and most ambitious film to date.

I would love to know what you think. And please, if you liked it, I would love it if you could share it in any means possible.

Thanks!

Development started last January. Pre-Production began in July and I ran a successful indiegogo campaign to raise the $3,600 in August. We started Principle Photography in September and will wrap by mid December. So we have been working on it for almost a whole year.

It will take almost an entire year to finish the film as almost every shot has some kind of visualfx in it.

Back