• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Tree Trimming Timelapse

At the excellent suggestion of a Mr. Ernest P. Worthington, I took a video and turned it into a poor-man's 'timelapse.' This was this last Saturday, Sean and I went out and chopped down a fresh christmas tree, and this is us putting it up and decorating it! There were some technical difficulties, but for a nice memory/home movie, f**k it.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjCJW2PQEMM

As per usual, any feedback is welcome. :D

All aboard the Christmas Express! Next stop, Secret Santa Land!

You open with the 3.25 minute William Tell Overture, then segue into an uptempo holiday song - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (Springsteen), Christmas Rapping (The Waitresses), Little Saint Nick (The Beach Boys), Merry Christmas (The Ramones)... You get the idea. The transition would happen just after all the lights go on.

Or forego the Overture and just use all uptempo Xmas stuff.

I just felt the Charlie Brown Christmas stuff was too mellow for a high speed time lapse.

Back