• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer for 10 Short Films shot in only 3 days

Trailer for 10 Short Films shot in only 3 days (Red Epic)

Check out this Trailer for 10 short films that were shot in only 3 days using a Red Epic and Cooke Panchro lenses. These films genre's range from drama, comedy, romance, and thriller. They were created to make a positive impact in the world and through them funds will be raised for charity, which goes to helping underprivileged people from all walks of life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhuXyMEPPHc

Last edited:
I've heard of 48 hour films, but 10 short films in 3 days...wow. Looking forward to seeing them at some point. They look good. That's nice that funds will be raised for underprivileged people.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

10 in 3 days seems crazy, but maybe not as much as it seems. When we do 48 hour projects that includes coming up with a concept, writing the script, shooting the film, editing the film, mixing the audio, color correction, graphics/credits/titles, etc. They said these were shot in 3 days, not produced in 3 days, so I assume that means there was quite a bit more time spent in both preproduction/planning and post. I wonder what the size of their crew was? It seems like the key would be to have a lead crew moving ahead of the first to prep the next scene while the current one was being shot - although this also looks like it's primarily available light, so that could speed things up significantly. It's an interesting project, and I look forward to seeing how they all turned out.

Back