• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Toronto Deal on Rep Cinema

Hey Indietalk, Spat here. Been a while since I've been able to sit down and post because I've got a lot on the go, but thought this might be appreciated here...

The Fox Theater (located in "the beaches") was built waaay back in 1914 or something and is very similar to the Bloor cinema, where we screened our first feature film: Macbeth 3000, and where the AfterDark Film Fest takes place. I've spoken with the owners- these guys seem really passionate and hands-on and they've got an amazing line-up of movies (they just finished their runs of Hurt Locker and Precious) and seem to know how to run a cinema!

Anyway, I have seen a few Toronto users here, so figure you might wanna know about this: they've got a deal on memberships today on http://www.webpiggy.com

1 Year Membership and 1 Movie Admission at The Fox Theatre for $10.20 (40% off)

(1-year membership includes 10% off food concession, $3 off ticket purchases, and 2 for 1 double bills movies)

It is only on until midnight, so I am betting the Toronto users here might not catch it on time, but I am sure we will have these guys on in the future. Incidentally, my day job right now is working in marketing for the guys running this site. By night, I am working on my first directorial feature film, which is about 65% shot!

If you do get this before midnight- go to webpiggy.com and click buy. The vouchers go out the next day via email.

Back