• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Too Extreme?

I have two ideas for two different shorts that i'd like to put in, but i'm afraid they'd be too extreme. In one, Uncle Poo Wants You!, I would like to show Uncle Poo sodomize a teenager, and then deficate on their face. In A Child's War, I would like someone to get curb-kicked for using the term "fagget". Are these too extreme? If not, I'd like to show the child's teeth break up-close when they curb-kick him. Any suggestions on how this could be achieved?

Prostetics

pinkkingdom said:
I have two ideas for two different shorts that i'd like to put in, but i'm afraid they'd be too extreme. In one, Uncle Poo Wants You!, I would like to show Uncle Poo sodomize a teenager, and then deficate on their face.
Uh yea, that's pretty extreme there.

In A Child's War, I would like someone to get curb-kicked for using the term "fagget". Are these too extreme? If not, I'd like to show the child's teeth break up-close when they curb-kick him. Any suggestions on how this could be achieved?
I don't think this is that extreme. It is showing that that term is the wrong thing to say and if you do say it, you can get hurt for it. Although I don't know the context of how you're using it, but still.

The only way I can think of you doing this where you get a CU of the teeth getting curbed is having a prostetic head. The CU will be on the mouth and the teeth breaking so you'll need a fake head with fake teeth to break. Yea and the jaw would probably get broken too. Then you'll need to worry about if that kid get's up or has more scenes after. You'll have to have prostetic teeth/gums for him to wear.

That actually happened to someone when I was in highschool. Busted teeth and jaw. His jaw was wired shut for like 3 or 4 months.

Check out Velusion's site if you want tutorials on some of this stuff, or see if he can help you out. http://www.morphicmotion.com

Yes, my friends are...interesting. The sodomizing was thought up by one of them, he requested to do the scene himself. I thought up most of the story though. The killer, Uncle Poo, deficates down peoples throats and sufficates them. Most of it is spoofing off of Saw, Scream, and several other famous horror movies.

Back