• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

campaign "Ti Ricordi?" (Do You Remember?) - A Short Film About Memories

"Ti Ricordi?", which in Italian means "Do You Remember?", celebrates the importance of looking back, understanding our past, and accepting the inevitable changes in life, finding in them the strength to look to the future with hope. The story revolves around Carlo, a film photographer, who finds some old childhood photos that lead him to remember his difficult relationship with his brother, a drug addict, while their strict father tries to reconcile with him. This short film means the world to me, I find memories to be an essential part of life and i care for the characters as if they were part of my family.

Indie filmmaking is always a challenge, but with your help, we can realize this project. Here is the link to the crowdfunding: https://igg.me/at/k5XVcS8c9Go/x/37877687#/ . You can choose between the perks, discover the secrets of the set, and be a part of the team. There's both Italian and English translations. Sharing the project is just as important! Even the smallest bit of support matters, and we will be forever grateful to anyone who participates.

copertina crowdfunding overlay.jpg
DSC_4641.jpg

Back