• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Through Golden Fields- trailer

Through golden fileds

I wrote, produced and Directed the film plus editing. It's 85 min long shot on super 16 and was shot in Canada and LA with a budget of $70,000 US. I also have a short which was show at sundance about 2 years ago called Into Darkness shot on 35 mm. B&W
Barry Atkinson

It could just be me, but I'm very confused as to what this film is about. I think some dialogue could've really help clear up what you're trying to present. The generic titles ("A New Beginning", etc) don't really tell me anything, either. The film looks like it could be interesting, but the trailer is really confusing.

- Mike.

Mike 100% correct

The trailer was put together nicely and displayed a wide range of emotions but i have to agree with mike (aka spite)
It would be great if you had a bit of dialog to better discribe what the movie was about..
Example:Spoken:"Filmmaker john Doe brings to you an epic drama about friendship companioins etc. etc. and tell a bit about the film as the trailer progresses"
I think that would have been great..

The Super 16 looks great. It really is golden. I agree that the trailer could use some narration. But I wouldn't go overboard. It has a sort of "Hallmark Hall of Fame"-look. I think you are using that to good advantage.

Back