• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

screenplay This, according to ancient Greek philosopher, Hypocrite

"By all means, get married: if you find a good wife, you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philanderer."

PIG.pdf (7 pages)

This one's more trollish than NSFW. Either way, somebody's gonna get mad at you for reading it.

Last edited:
Drongo Bum, these are wonderful pieces of work.

If I have any feedback to offer it is that I would like to see some of these 'fleshed out' (?) into proper film scripts. Many are like plays. Extremely good plays but I would love it if they read more like screenplays, with more description and action. Your dialogue is first rate and your characters and stories are excellent. -- The 'Biker' short for instance was a good example, and also the Robbery book-end story.

There was a brief discussion about your scripts at the screenwriting subreddit. Have you considered asking for feedback there? I know it is difficult to find on the internet these days, but quality writing like yours will probably attract some discussion if that's what you're seeking.

Drongo Bum, these are wonderful pieces of work.
Thanks! I appreciate the compliment.

If I have any feedback to offer it is that I would like to see some of these 'fleshed out' (?) into proper film scripts. Many are like plays. Extremely good plays but I would love it if they read more like screenplays, with more description and action. Your dialogue is first rate and your characters and stories are excellent. --
Haha, yeah, often they're just stream-of-consciousness rambles that turn into something but I never had any intention of developing them into more. But maybe you're right, and it's time to be a little more disciplined. :D

The 'Biker' short for instance was a good example, and also the Robbery book-end story.
Heh, BIKER was kind of weird. Maybe I just wanted an excuse to write some hot girl-on-girl action or something. lol

There was a brief discussion about your scripts at the screenwriting subreddit. Have you considered asking for feedback there?
Maybe if they didn't keep banning me. :angry:

So, no.

I know it is difficult to find on the internet these days, but quality writing like yours will probably attract some discussion if that's what you're seeking.
Yeah, what's up with that? Used to be there was a line out the door of people clamoring to tell us why our writing sucked. Now? Pffft.

My guess is they're all on "Social Media" trying to sell themselves as the next big thing. And hey, good luck to 'em.

Thanks again for taking the time to write such kind words.

Back