• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Think i need a Gimbal Head and crane

Why the women don't have make up? and when she is like that in bed or something her face look ugly like her neck goes wrong way. Did you use anything back of her head?

???????????????
There are only 2 positions for the singer in this video...
1st position she is flat on the floor, 2nd position she is flat against a wall.
She is wearing minimal make-up that is appropriate for the video content.

The remainder of the comment... "face look ugly like her neck goes wrong way"... WTF

You can make nude make up. Then you don't see the red spots of the skin on the close ups and Because the actress position is bad there is coming double chin to the face. I don't say that he women is ugly, but that position it just don't work. Did you try to put anything under the head that her head come little bit off the ground? With that you can avoid the double chin. I think if you make music video you should get the singer look as good as you can. Now the face is glowing. If the meaning is not to be ugly.

Last edited:
Do some research on Portrait posing. creative live.com is great for these types of things (you have to wait for them to come around for free, or pay to watch the old ones on demand).

Bad posing can make any model look less attractive. Makeup is necessary for many reasons. Part of it is that our cameras without an IR filter can show some of the under strata of the skin that the human eye can't quite detect as well. Applying foundation and just enough makeup to bring the normal tones back to the details of the face will help deal with this.

Upon second look, there's make up there, it's just a bit shiny. Some rice paper will deal with that, use it to dab at the bits that have accumulated oil. Looks like you've got a soft box camera left of her which should provide some nice soft lighting, but the image seems overexposed (either in camera or in post), which may exaggerate the shiny spots on the forehead, chin, and cheeks.

Some slight diffusion to the lens may help as well (or a post diffusion - less preferred IMHO).

There is a lot of shake in the camera movement.. this could potentially be alleviated with a stabilizer plugin to remove that shake. Shutter rate looks a little high for the subject matter as well. For me, the song and camera motion wants to have a slower shutter to make it appear more dreamy and wispy… although the stabilization may help alleviate this a bit.

While the crane and head, may help with the next shoot, there's plenty that can be done with this one. Since it's such a high frame rate, it's possible to reconform it to a higher frame rate, then back using a slower shutter emulation with software to add the missing motion blur.

Back