• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Zombie Barn at Zombiefest 2010

My town holds an annual Zombiefest for Halloween. It is a tour through the "zombie infested" park grounds. Some of the Bophe crew volunteered to stage the finale in an old barn at the end of the tour.

Here it is ... The Zombie Barn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYOqDgHXkjM

Just a quick announcement that our local Zombiefest 2011 will begin tonight. As we did last year, the Bophe team volunteers to stage part of the show. I do intend to tape it again this year, so if the footage turns out at all decent, I'll put up a highlight reel soon.

Fun stuff, John. A small recommendation, for what it is worth... (my 2 cents)

160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Camcorder Video Light LED Light ($43.00) or a Cooper Lighting Might-D-Light LED130 80 LED Rechargeable Folding Worklight (39.00). Available on line -- cheap.

Attach to a long bar -- horizontal or vertical. Eyes are bad, need a tad of frontal lighting @ night for depth and detail. The 160 comes with diffusers, don't use the yellow (the slight au naturale 'green' tint is perfect for Zombie footage). Cheap and effective add-ons for quick, live shoots...

Also a mini pod or tripod would add between your moving footage...

Stuff is fun... love Halloween!

@Don

I totally "hear" you - the lighting was rough. Last year, the video camera was a last minute thing we decided to do. My only concern with lighting for the camera is that it could take away from the ambient effect we are trying to achieve for the visitors. Perhaps we could run a staged version of the show specifically for the camera so that we could light a little better.

Back