• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Tunnel (short film)

Engulfed by dark thoughts, she is forced into a tunnel to confront the creature who is waiting for her in the dark.

bild7jh.png

http://vimeo.com/28786207

Genre: Horror/Monster

Duration: 5min

A short horror/monster film I made with a small and young crew. We had a blast making it and I really hope others can enjoy watching it and maybe find it inspirational.
The film was shot during the winter 2010. Because of all the vfx shots and that the whole team worked for free (during weekends and late nights) the post-production took about 4 months to complete. We had great fun during the production and I really hope you like it and maybe find it inspiring.

Camera: Canon 5D, canon 24-70 2.8.
Software: Final Cut, Photoshop, After Effects, Maya, Pro Tools
Budget: 0$

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Tunnel-short-film/102604203181172
(pictures from the set, full soundtrack etc)

Last edited:
Wow!
One of the best I've seen here so far!
I'm impressed!
(btw, are you or your ancestors from Serbia/ex Ygoslavia?)

Thank you guys for the nice comments.
After high school I went to Stockholm Filmskola 2008-2009. Now it was time to direct my first shortfilm (the goal was to play around with vfx but we took the project serious but were not afraid of failing), we had no budget and we worked weekends and late nights. It was all worth it and we had a blast.
I have some ideas for upcomming projects and I will keep you posted...

Alot of people have been asking for a feature... well, we let future tell :)

Best,
Ivan Radovic

st.
I have some ideas for upcomming projects and I will keep you posted...

Alot of people have been asking for a feature... well, we let future tell :)

Best,
Ivan Radovic

Yeah the short raises a lot of questions that would be challenging to try and answer in a feature!

Verrry nice.

I like the suggested implications of events rather than the s p e l l i t o u t f o r y o u approach idiotic audiences usually demand these days.

Your VFX are done well.

Also, I forgot to mention the great work the costume designer (her wearing Uggs tells a lot about her character), hair and make-up stylists have done.

Great job all around. The SFX were great. The creature looked good. The tenticales coming out her back looked good too. Great job with the effects and cgi. It looked professional. The actress seemed good too. I agree I would like to see what you could do with a longer more detailed story maybe a feature. This one reminds me of Aliens.

I really liked this short film. It had a great atmosphere, and beautiful cinematography. I loved how you used light and darkness, especially using the lights from the torches. Really great work!

Back