• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Shift

Hello,

My name is Jonathan Machado and I am a filmmaker situated in Miami, Fl. I have shot shorts and commercials for clients such as ABC, Reebok, Kendrick Lamar, Rick Ross, and many more.

I am currently underway with a new production entitled " The Shift ". The Shift is actually a fully immersive multimedia experience, comprised of a short film, an instrumenal album soundtrack, and an animated graphic art book.

We are currently underway with a Kickstarter campaign to supplment funding for the project. Some notable backers and supporters so far are Dr. Joe Vitale ( from the secret ), Jennifer Fox ( director of My Reincarnation, and Paul Wright ( award winning writer )

I would love some feedback on the project. Of course, any support or spreading of the page would be beyond appreciated. Thank you.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/695125944/the-shift-film-album

Back