• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The result of nearly 4 years work. Any thoughts?

http://www.noopaala.com

This site is the result of the past several years work. Some feedback would be greatly appreciated, but please don't judge our values entirely on the basis of the Bunnie Lurve film! Some new things will be on the way shortly, but as our subscription to the webspace expires next month we havn't updated it recently.

Despite the fact that the site hasn't been updated in a while, the latest film entitled 'Christmas at the Zoo' is available at http://www.noopaala.com/stuff/ChristmasAtTheZoo_with_music.mov
This is our first entirely copywrite free production, we even made the music ourselves! We would appreciate it if you could say whether you could follow the plot at all, as we've had mixed feedback from people. It's supposed to be an interesting look at the way one persons actions can inadvertantly affect the life of another person etc, but we're not sure if this has come across. Any thoughts?

Hopefully, by the end of january we'll be able to offer free DVD's of our work to people living outside the Dorset area. Anyone interested?

Pete

This is just a wild guess, but you haven't acquired the rights to Douglas Adam's Dirk Gently's Detective Holisitic Detective Agency, have you?

I would suggest you look into the legality of what you've done already before publicising it too widely.

I got the idea of "Christmas at the Zoo," but I wish it had been shot better. The far away, seemingly from across the street shots of the cafe hindered the audience's abiltity to understand exactly what was happening.

Poke

No, we haven't got the rights to the film, but actually we've decided to give up on the Douglas Adams film. It's proved to be a logistical nightmare and hasn't really progressed in nearly a year and a half. So when the site get's an overhaul the Dirk project will be removed.

As for Christmas at the Zoo, thanks for the input. I agree, it isn't very well shot but we've got some re-shoots coming up soon for a short film we're working on currently, so perhaps we'll make a point of redoing parts of Christmas too.

Pete

Back