• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Pendant (A short film shot with the 5D mkII)

Hey indietalk,
Please check out my short film shot with the beautiful 5D mkII. The film is about the importance of giving, if you see someone in need, don't hesitate to help. Please let me know what you think of the film and share the link with others if you enjoy it. Thanks
Will.

http://vimeo.com/9166491

Hey and welcome to the site! I liked your short, good sounds, mostly good lighting, good actor. MY only complaint is that it was a little slow for me.
Thanks for sharing!

Sammi

That camera shoots some awesome video! I loved the depth of field and the use of focus. makes me want to chuck my HD video camera in the trash and get one of those. the only comments are that it was a little slow and I couldn't see how he knew to give this guy the pendant. also the picture of the woman the older man was looking at seemed like a much older picture than what he would be looking at if that was his deceased wife. his mom perhaps? It was a good video though.

Back