• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Nativity Factor 2012

Hi everyone,

I am writing to let you know that our Christmas short film competition The Nativity Factor is back for a second year, in case any of you are interested in entering (or know anyone who might be)!

As before, the winning prize is £5,000 (or £1,000 for the under-16's competition) for whoever can re-tell the story of the Nativity in as creative a way as possible (while remaining faithful to the original story, of course). You don't need to be a professional film-maker to enter - all you need is an idea and a camera!

Entry conditions:

Free to enter
Up to 3 minutes in length
Any video format

Check out last year's winning entries:
The Beatbox Nativity (Adult winner) by Devon's Reverend Gavin Tyte
The Nativity Story (Youth winner) by Yesterday's Jam from Roseland Community College, Cornwall

If you're stuck for inspiration, or just want a laugh, we've also commissioned YouTube animator Weebl to make his own version: Weebl's Nativity!

If any of you have any questions, please let me know, I'll be happy to answer them.

Randall Helms
Communities Manager, ITN Productions
@nativityfactor

Back