• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Musician

Hey guys, So last year I made a little web series with few friends (no budget of course) and I put all the "webisodes" in one "Tv Pilot Edit"

Would be appreciated if you could have a look and let me know what you think?

It is a mocumentary comedy about a wannabe musician, so if you are not a fan of tv comedy, don't bother to watch as you will not like it lol

I am looking for constructive feedback from people who like TV comedy sitcoms

also would appreciate comments on youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NBJHWecrho

Thanks! :)

Watched the first episode, looks pretty funny. congrats on this, looks like you guys did a lot of work! only complaint i had thus far was the female reporter/interviewer wasn't very good at acting. she could work on her vocal tone and overall continuity of character. i felt like her character wasn't fully realized.

overall great though!
:cool:

thanks!

and yeah I think the girl didn't do her best but I am not to judge as Im in it as well (Im the lunatic musician :P ) and I know I could also do better

Lukas, hilarious as usual. I can't watch the whole thing now, but I'll finish it. You're hilarious
"O2 mobile shop" hahahah
Your facial expressions are great.

Lukas,
I finished watching it this morning. It's hilarious.

The bar scene is just hilarious. I was literally having pain in my stomach watching you sing 6 O'clock, 7 O'clock.

I don't know how you pulled this whole thing off. Looks like dedication to me. Keep it up.

Lukas,
I finished watching it this morning. It's hilarious.

The bar scene is just hilarious. I was literally having pain in my stomach watching you sing 6 O'clock, 7 O'clock.

I don't know how you pulled this whole thing off. Looks like dedication to me. Keep it up.

Uh thank you!

The bar scene was the hardest and the most frightening thing I have even done! I have a stage fright! I can not sing and I can not play a guitar yet, I threw myself on a stage in front of REAL audience - and they all thought it was real...

I cut that scene short because I was so frightened that it actually took me 12 minutes to finish one song, I made a lot of mistakes and did it over and over again and I thought we are going to be either kicked out or I will have some shit being thrown at me, but surprisingly I got a lot of support from people lol - I have the long take which I will upload it one day :cool:

Back