• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Man in the Mirror-New Short Thriller!!

Hello from Ootini4 here is our latest video. We have worked long and hard on this one enjoy!!
Tell us what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p23_AEDtebo

If he's been in a coma for almost 2 years why isn't he in a hospital?
The lighting is extremely yellow. And there isn't a lot of light in the shots in general.
The acting is low energy overall, almost like the actors just want to get it over with.
@3:14 the resurrection scene is very effective because it says much with little dialogue. I think some of the other scenes' dialogue could have done with a little more subtext.
Overall, pretty good effects, the music goes well with the action, the acting is a little low energy. Out of the whole thing my favorite part is @ 3:14. Congrats on finishing it.:)

Yeah we realized how the coma thing was a little cheezy but we tried making up for it by saying they brought him home from the hospital and now he's waking up after that.

Our acting does need work I noticed while filming and we were running low on time. Thank you for the comment we will work hard to make this things better

Back