• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch THE GLASS BOX

Hey folks. Check out the trailer and website for my new short film entitled "The Glass Box" shot in Kaohsiung City Taiwan over the past year.

'The Glass Box,' is a short fictional film based on the lives of two young women in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Claudia is a twenty-three year old North American who has reluctantly come to Asia with her boyfriend to teach English. Yin-May, also twenty-three, was born and raised in Taiwan by her father in a fishing community on the island of Chijin, then moves to the city to work in a Betel nut stand. These increasingly rare neon trimmed glass aquariums are controversial and unique to Taiwan. 'The Glass Box' is a genuine story comparing and contrasting two people from different cultures who form an unlikely bond during their search for direction under unusual circumstances, in a unique urban setting.

Check it out at http://www.theglassboxmovie.com

Be happy to hear your feedback!

u know what I was thinking about it after watching the trailer? another lesbian film LOL...
I'm kidding...inter-culture relationship!! huh!! good one..like the cinematography too

Last edited:
Couldn't tell anything about the level of the acting from the trailer, but the cinematography is very nice, and this is the kind of film that festivals eat up with a spoon.

Darnit...site blocked by my work filter. Will check it out at home. Is there a trailer elsewhere, like on Vimeo?

Back