• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Blood Trail

Not bad. I liked the concept, cinematography, and especially the ending. Although some shots were a bit shaky, the title looked a bit cheesy, and the explosion could use some work.

Damn deers!

Nice one, here's what I think can improve in the bounds of the same budget:

1. A lot of films mess this up, but properly shooting a rifle should be done with the middle part of your trigger finger, not with its tip. This so you don't "click" it. Instead, you squeeze it against the contra you get from your shoulder. That way you can be much more accurate.

2. The sound effect of the deer wasn't put in context with the environment. It just sounded like it came from my speakers, rather than coming from the deer... if that even makes sense ??? Edit you sfx and don't just use them AS IS.

3. If you want it to be cheesy, then take it one step further. The title looks cheap, not cheesy. You can make it all wackier and I think that directing the actor to this direction could have helped pull it off.

BTW
Was the deer at the end real?

Back