• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Fan Film

Hi everyone! I just released my new short film, The Warby Range Massacre. It's an homage to my favourite horror film of all time, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. We had a lot of set backs during the making of this movie and we ran into a lot of issues but, regardless, I'm pretty proud of what we managed to make.

Let me know what you think of it; constructive criticism is appreciated!

https://youtu.be/lp4HZvs7Jdk

Pretty good actors you've got there, especially the female lead. But there's not enough screaming for my liking. I like the retro camera effect which says that the period of the film might be in 1970. But yet they are driving a 2012 Hyundai i40. xD I just couldn't wrap my head around that one. Overall I like the story and the production. It's better than your last.

Pretty good actors you've got there, especially the female lead. But there's not enough screaming for my liking. I like the retro camera effect which says that the period of the film might be in 1970. But yet they are driving a 2012 Hyundai i40. xD I just couldn't wrap my head around that one. Overall I like the story and the production. It's better than your last.
Thanks, she was really, really good. I kind of wanted the film to have a 70's feel but I can see how that would be confusing. But I am glad you liked the movie overall!

She plays the damsel in distress impressively and she's cute. If you're ever looking for a screenwriter to work with, I'm always looking for collaborations. ^^

Back