teen comedies in NON-linear screenplays

Hi
I am working on a story-idea and I just figured out I could make my script more interesting , If I can adapt non-linear screenplay format to it.
The basic plot line is very simple and the genre is a teen comedy. (something like ROAD TRIP or DUDE WHERES MY CAR )or recent HANGOVER (thought the characters r not teens, their behaviours seemed to me so)
But as different actions going on in simultaneous places at same time (like in PULP FICTION or RUNNING SCARED or the KILLING )
Are there any movies which are already made like this.. ??
Teen comedy genre in non-linear Tarantino style Screenplays ?

Suggest me even if they belong to any subgenre of comedy: black/sex/morbid/young-adult

Interesting question. Here's one I dug up through Google (though I haven't seen it)

"The Night Before" with Keanu Reeves.

Interesting question. Here's one I dug up through Google (though I haven't seen it)

"The Night Before" with Keanu Reeves.

just checked imdb...plot line is soooooooooooo similar to dude where is my car and hang over !! all 3 movies...deal with a dunken protaganist(s) figuring out what happened in that intoxicated state!! funny

anyway will try to see it
thanks for suggestion..

any more ???

just checked imdb...plot line is soooooooooooo similar to dude where is my car and hang over !! all 3 movies...deal with a dunken protaganist(s) figuring out what happened in that intoxicated state!! funny

anyway will try to see it
thanks for suggestion..

any more ???

None at the moment, but googling "Non Linear Teen comedies", did give me some hits :)

Back