• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Teaser trailer for feature rom com Chocolate is Not Better than Sex

Hmmm. I think I just had an epiphany.

Female-centric raunchy comedy. To the best of my knowledge, it doesn't exist. But make it heartfelt. Something the likes of which Apatow would make. Except, instead of dudes cracking jokes about penises and farts and boobs and whatever, it's the ladies' turn wax poetic about random raunchiness. I cannot think of one raunchy comedy that isn't male-centric. Authenticity would be of the utmost importance. Apatow movies work because the way dudes talk and behave in his movies is exactly how dudes talk and behave in real life. So, needless to say, this female-centric raunchy comedy couldn't work, if written by a dude.

I know you've qualified your movie as "rom-com". I'm just throwing in my two cents that maybe it'll work best as a "raunchy comedy" first, and "rom-com" second.

If you don't do it, I'm gonna. I think this is a goldmine of an idea!

Also, this trailer moves WAY too slow. If I were to re-cut this, they would be talking over each other.

Back