Sup peeps?

I haven't been able to be on much but today I'll have a tiny bit of time to catch up,

What's everyone working on now?

How is Deathworld?

Cracker, what is your next project?

Uranium, I haven't gotten an edit yet! How are things on that film you're working on - is there anything else I can do from afar?

Indietalk, I guess all went well with the album recording/mixing and you didn't need help, eh?

wheat - when are you going to win your first Academy Award?

Dready, when can I watch Stockholm?

Alcove, I wish I could somehow introduce you or show what you're capable of to send some more stuff your way.

bah!

Hey, ROC! I've been kind of quiet. I'm trying to get a couple of shorts done, before the next IndieMeet (June 15th-17th).

Did someone say peeps?

peepshower.jpg

ROC, we're shooting this coming weekend! I want to make it as perfect as possible, but hopefully post won't take more than a couple months. Btw, I don't have an audio post person signed up yet, wink wink, nudge nudge. ;)

Hey, hey! The ROC and the Scoop are back in the loop! :D

Was away for a few months myself 'til recently, but - like a bad penny - I keep turning up.

I have been away from the board working on finding my next engineering job. I work in automotive or aerospace engineering normally. Lost my last job back in july.

Watched Harold and Kumar Christmas movie last night it was funny. Watched Xfiles tonight (season 1 again). Love Xfiles. Watched the behind the scenes for Crank on bluray today.

I put my music recording on hold after losing my job. Since I can't buy more stuff for my home studio I am building. Also, don't have the time to do it right now. I did start building it. I have Sonar X1 now for my DAW. I have an Art Tube MP for a cheap mic pre. I have EZdrummer. I want to get monitors next. Maybe get some out board gear to do tube mastering. Maybe get a better analog to digital converter some day too. I do have a Blue Mic Spark that I got right before I was laid off. Of course they would not let me return it. I have a MXL 990 too. I also have some dynamic mics.

Glad your doing good ROC.

Last edited:
Hey Roc! :cool:

Moved down to OC for a spell, getting experience working cameras, rewriting a script (again!) & learnin' some sweet dance moves for the Civic Light Opera.
smiley_headspin.gif

Hope you've been keepin' well! When we gonna have lunch? :)

Sup Steve? Aw fooey. I'd be a boring lunch! :) I've been keeping very well, tks very much!

Rockerrock I had no idea you recorded and mixed music. wtf? That rocks!

Cam, cool man.

Dready :( I'm sorry! I have absolutely no time. I wish I could help!

2001! A found penny is good luck. :)

Hey, they even make peeps for people like me these days:
peeps_spooky_friends1.jpg

;)

Keeping busy though, going to make sure DeJager's Cooley Moon film gets a good score! And if you're in the mood to critique some non-film music, just released an EP with: http://www.facebook.com/GhostEstate

Oh, and rockerrockstar, I also run sonar, and get a hell of a lot of use out of an ART Tube MP. Still have an MXL 990, but I haven't used it in ages (upgraded from that). Hooray for similar systems! :cheers:

I'll be planning the shoot for pickup footage this Spring this coming week.

I'm getting a good vib on the current draft of my new script. The characters and story are fitting together.

My conceptual artist impresssed the hell out of my by designing a new spaceship for my current production overnight.

It's good to hear from you again, man.

Make things happen.

Hey ROC!

To answer your question, I'm in the midst of a marathon of small projects, one after another. The next "big" project is a ways off (I still need to send you the abreviated treatment). Kickstarter campaign starts Feb of 2013, with production slated for that Fall. And that's if things go according to plan. :)

I hope you're having fun with all your projects! :)

Back