• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sunday - Short film shot on 7D

im no professional or anything, but i thought it was really good! i like how the begging was all nice and then theres a dramtic change in mood. Also i reallly like how it talks about a very controversial issue. and how the characters represented the two sides.

was that Gynopedie playing in the beginning?

Thanks for the compliment! It was Gymnopedie. The opening is part 1 and the end is part 3. I got all the music from a great royalty free website (www.incompetech.com). You should check it out. The guy who runs it does some pretty great stuff.

Thanks, that1guyy. My cinematographer Michael Sweeney and I had just gotten our 7D's about a month and half before we filmed this. It was a great learning experience for us.

@ thedude4242 No one has had that take on the male character, yet. Very interesting. I have had male viewers tell me this situation scares the hell out of them. I've gotten that a lot.

Mooli, you are amazing! Thank you very, very much for the tweet. You are the coolest person in the world!

Hey Dominic its an absolute pleasure. You're super talented , and people need to know about you.

Keep up the great work. You're definitely one to watch out for. :)

Back