Re. Stuff: Breaking news from Buzz Feed:
36 Kitchen Products With Cult Followings So Large You’ll Want To Try Them, Too.
1. A Yonanas fruit soft-serve maker. Tempted.
2. A color-coded Cuisinart knife set. Cross-contamination is a myth.
3. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner. People clean their garbage disposals?
11. An egg bite maker. What's an egg bite?
13. A set of reusable silicone Stasher bags. Makes me think, for some reason, of Jeffry Daumer.
15. A set of dishwasher-cleaning tablets. People clean their dishwashers?
16. A two-pack of TikTok-famous Dan-O's seasoning. Not putting anything from TikTok-famous Dan-O on my food.
17. A slim organizer tray for your cutlery. People organize their cutlery?
23. A bagel guillotine. Am fond of all my fingers.
24. A breakfast sandwich maker. Ordered! I really think the ability to make my own Egg McMuffins wil fix my broken life.
29. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey. Not interested, but might steal the title for something: Mike's Hot Honey!
30. A cooktop and stove top cleaner kit. People clean....? Just kidding.
32. A pack of French vanilla-flavored Nutpods. Nutpod this.
(The thought of trying to be amusing, and not being amusing, is for me particularly humiliating. Although it shouldn't be; the world is packed with unfunny funny. Still, it's stressful, because, in the quiet of my lonely room, I just can't tell. So I guess (and this is pathetic I know) I wouldn't mind a little forum feedback: Was anyone, at any point here, amused?)