Stressed at work needs help

I know this is super duper off topic but can you please help a working mum here. I am a Management Audit Assistant and I conduct system audit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audit_management to the different branches of our company. I do it twice quarterly so I’m into so much details and paper works. A friend mentioned something about audit management software that automates the daily activities when conducting audit. Though I work in this kind of field I don’t have any idea where to find this kind of software. I’m looking for ideas so I can present it to the management and eventually to get their approval. I hope someone here can share some ideas, please make my life easier :huh: Thanks in advance.

I know this is super duper off topic but can you please help a working mum here. I am a Management Audit Assistant and I conduct system audit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audit_management to the different branches of our company. I do it twice quarterly so I’m into so much details and paper works. A friend mentioned something about audit management software that automates the daily activities when conducting audit. Though I work in this kind of field I don’t have any idea where to find this kind of software. I’m looking for ideas so I can present it to the management and eventually to get their approval. I hope someone here can share some ideas, please make my life easier :huh: Thanks in advance.

I guess you searched on line. I did and found several.

So am I right that you are asking filmmakers for personal recommendations
on audit management software? Or do you really mean you have no idea
where to find this kind of software?

I'll post the links I found if that will help.

Well, people can have more interests than just film making so I thought why not give it a try. Anyway, I did a search online and I found so many that I'm just overwhelmed. If the price is reasonable, I might go with Verse Solutions since they seem to have just what I am looking for.

Well, people can have more interests than just film making so I thought why not give it a try.
I agree. Which is why I immediately answered your question.

I was confused by "I don’t have any idea where to find this kind of
software". I see now you meant you have an idea of where to find
this kind of software but wanted recommendations from others in
audit management.

I'm sorry I could help.

Back