• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

for-sale Stickers from Animated Horror Short

I have a new animated horror short coming out soon, and to help the film, I am selling collectible stickers, and with each purchase you'll receive a digital download of the film once it's finished. Please check it out by clicking below:

Collectible Stickers

- Ken

Oooooh, when's it coming out? I'd love to do a let's watch reaction video on my youtube channel if that's alright?

I've collected a couple of animated horror short films.

Oooooh, when's it coming out? I'd love to do a let's watch reaction video on my youtube channel if that's alright?

I've collected a couple of animated horror short films.
It is estimated to be finished next month. Sure thing! If you get a sticker then you'll get the digital download of the short and can post it on your channel for a reaction video.

Here is my other animated horror short, "Her Lips are Mine"
Her Lips are Mine Full Short

It is estimated to be finished next month. Sure thing! If you get a sticker then you'll get the digital download of the short and can post it on your channel for a reaction video.

Here is my other animated horror short, "Her Lips are Mine"
Her Lips are Mine Full Short
Awesome, thanks! I'll look into getting a sticker, or maybe try and figure out a way to pay it forward and share the sticker. I'll check out the other short too. I'll send you a message and let you know if and when the vid goes up!

Back