• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

soundtrack scores

hi all at indietalk,

(im not sure where these blue hot links come from but they are not mine :) )

i am a new zealand music producer and would like to share my music with the community.

if you have a video/movie/short project that you would like a music score or short, i may have some that could fit the bill and its for free for non-commercial use.

i have 2 albums of ambient soundscape work released, this music is available for non commercial/non profit use

you can listen to this work here;
http://soundcloud.com/karma-eclectika/sets/the-way-through-the-woods-1/
http://soundcloud.com/karma-eclectika/sets/the-seasons-of-the-mind/

the albums are on sale worldwide from itunes etc.

I am also available to work colaboratary with you for a unique score for your video/movie/short project on the same non-commercial /non profit basis , but happy to work something out if there is something commercial too. All i ask is that i am credited for the work used and links back to my page

anyway if your intrested in any of the above drop me a line, if there is a track you are intrested in using from the 2 albums above, drop me a line with the following;
  • name of project:
  • brief narrative of the project:
  • part of project where the music will be used:
  • brief narrative of that part the project where the music will be used:
  • are you releasing:
  • how it is to be released/what basis:
  • are you a student?, details of university/college?
  • agreement of usage terms and conditions i will send out to you

once i have received your email, ill send out an end user licence for you to return agreeing to the terms and will send back a file in a format of choice.

feel free to share this information with anyone you know who is involved in independent film/short/video production

cheers

gareth bellamy
(karma-eclectika)
gpuss.tractorfm@gmail.com

Last edited:
Back