Sony to offer mobile movies

I'm holding back until they can play movies directly into my brain and nanotechnology means I'll live forever as a bionic shape changing robot. Who wants to watch Ghostbusters on their iphone, when they can become a virtual Mr Staypuff and stomp a 3D Manhatan?

I'm holding back until they can play movies directly into my brain and nanotechnology means I'll live forever as a bionic shape changing robot. Who wants to watch Ghostbusters on their iphone, when they can become a virtual Mr Staypuff and stomp a 3D Manhatan?

Oh my god, that was the exact same dream I had last night, only instead of Mr. Staypuft, I was Steve Coogan, and instead of stomping on Manhatten, I was perched on a mail box calling passer-bys "Mentalists".

Nah, Clovey Is better.

Stomping Manhatan... That would be perfect, except I wouldn't be Mr Staypuff, I would be Cloverfield.

Because Cloverfield is a beast.

And you know it.

lol. :D

-Steve

Last edited:
Back