• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Some 3D Models I Have To Offer

Hello All, I just thought I would post my online collection of 3D models that I've made over the last couple years. (There aren't many, mainly because 3D has always taken the back seat to film making, but hey, i enjoy 3D too.) There reasonably priced considering some of the other, and often similar models on there. I have random sales, like when I will make them all free for a weekend or so, and I will be sure to let IndieTalk know first! ;)

So, without further rambling,

http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/In...&intMediaType=-1&stgBoolean=l&blExternal=TRUE

For those too lazy to click the picture, I have models of several low-poly weapons (some of the first i made) A semi-photoreal AK-47, An electric guitar (Fender Strat), and a couple of Aztec architecture models from an old project of mine. Obviously they are all Royalty Free, So go ahead and use em'.

Any purchases are greatly appreciated, and I sincerely thank any who would buy.

Back