• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch So heres a trailer

I found out about a contest through a local bank for High School kids that was due April 1st. I hadn't done my trailer yet so I put something together in a couple of hours. It had to be rated G so it's really tame. So should I put out a trailer that is a lot more real/raw?

Anyways, here it is. https://youtu.be/8HFxo1Rfzcw

I won a grand my freshman year through another bank. The winner of this gets 500 bucks. As long as i come in top 3 I win some money.

Oh wow.. thanks guys.....
It was for a feature and yeah that is Terry Kiser (Bernie)
I just spent a couple nights at his house a couple weeks back. He is legit!!!! So Cool. When he said (back in August)
if it ever plays in Austin I could spend the night. Some people said he was just saying that. But I texted him and he said absolutely. He took us out and just had an awesome time with him. He has so many great stories I was like a sponge. He is working on a feature based off a book called The Body Sculptor and he showed me some raw film. He is amazing as a dramatic actor. He's just a great man all around. He encouraged me (Im moving to LA) to surround myself with young guys that are serious and just go for it.

Back