• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Slapstick short movie

What I liked about this is how random it was. I think the best part of this is when the three people are walking along side one another and they start pushing each other and the use of pinball machine-like sound effects was very effective.

As for the part in the bathroom while there were a couple of funny parts in that I think the later half of the video is the strongest overall. It would be funny to expand a bit on the idea of the characters pushing one another and the sound effects of a pinball machine whenever they hit things.

Overall it had me laughing which is huge plus :)

What I liked about this is how random it was. I think the best part of this is when the three people are walking along side one another and they start pushing each other and the use of pinball machine-like sound effects was very effective.

As for the part in the bathroom while there were a couple of funny parts in that I think the later half of the video is the strongest overall. It would be funny to expand a bit on the idea of the characters pushing one another and the sound effects of a pinball machine whenever they hit things.

Overall it had me laughing which is huge plus :)

Thank you so much for this nice comment

Back