#sixseasonsandamovie

Anyone here a Community fan?! Represent! Just watched the last 3 episodes and man were they awesome (as always)! Especially the Introduction to Finality. The ending to that was so amazing! So many questions. I just hope NBC would make the smart decision to keep them on air. #sixseasonsandamovie!

If you guys haven't heard of the show, or haven't seen it... What's wrong with you? Go and show your support!! :director:

To be fair, I haven't seen it since the first season. But I was simply not entertained and I didn't find it particularly funny. So I guess I didn't like the writing?

I am, however, totally digging Parks and Recreation.

I love this show. I would love for Community to go six seasons and a movie...but its not happening. The cost is far too high considering the low ratings. I was thrilled to hear a half fourth season is coming.

To be fair, I haven't seen it since the first season. But I was simply not entertained and I didn't find it particularly funny. So I guess I didn't like the writing?

I am, however, totally digging Parks and Recreation.

The writing on Community is top notch! It's definitely one of the best. But unfortunately, not a lot of people watch it which is a total bummer. :grumpy: SCREW THE NIELSEN MEDIA! It's so unfair...

I recommend you to go out and marathon the other seasons because it's totally worth it. It's very smart and it has some heart. Popular references doesn't hurt either. :) Check out one of the last three episodes on Hulu though and if you don't like it then maybe it's not for you.

I'm also into Modern Family and New Girl at the moment. Will check out Parks and Recreation though!

I love this show. I would love for Community to go six seasons and a movie...but its not happening. The cost is far too high considering the low ratings. I was thrilled to hear a half fourth season is coming.

Yea unfortunately, networks only look at the Nielsen families which suck. I know that there's more Community fans out there. All they have to do is show themselves and REPRESENT! The good thing though, is that Community fans are tight. When they got cancelled briefly last year, the fans did flashmobs and stuff to support the show. The result? They got one more season. And hopefully this won't be the last.

Yea unfortunately, networks only look at the Nielsen families which suck.

It's not just the networks looking at the ratings. The more important people are looking at the ratings, advertisers. They don't feel enough people watch to validate the price tag of advertising. I am sure if Community got rid of Joel McHale, Chevy Chase, and Ken Jeong then the show would cost half as much to produce but the show wouldn't feel complete.

It's had it's fun moments. Second season was pretty good, but most of this season felt phoned in. It has been renewed though. One thing about NBC, because all of their ratings are pretty terrible they don't mind continuing shows with poor ratings haha.

I'll agree with Dready, Parks and Rec is pretty fantastic. Ron Swanson, Tom Haggleford, Andy Dwyer and Chris Trager are some of the best characters on TV haha.

"You probably thought I meant, 'I would like a lot of bacon and eggs.' What I actually said was 'I want all the bacon and eggs you have.'"

Back