• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Sincerity Short Film Script - Please critique

Hi

I'm new here (and to the business of scriptwriting) so please be gentle!
I would appreciate any criticism on my script, especially on format and amount/quality of description.

Thank you to those who take the time to read... oh hell, just realised I can't post attachments. Aargh! Well, its about 10 pages so send me a mail and I'll post it to you in .pdf format.

Thanks, G.

PS or maybe I can send it to one kind person who can attach documents and that person can attach it to a reply?

I really hate to hijack someone else's thread, but I am also new to IndieTalk, as well as scriptwriting, but I have a project in the works that I would love to have someone outside my immediate circle of friends read over and critique. Didn't make sense to start a new thread with one already started on the subject. So, any takers? Willing to provide as .pdf, .doc, .txt, etc...

James

No worries about jacking my thread. It was dying a slow death - I could do nothing to resurrect it except by begging for more takers </hint>. So any any activity besides my shameless begging </hint> is welcome.

I've sent you a PM as well.

Back