• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch sin. coming soon. (WARNING: DISTURBING CONTENT)

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the comments so far! I guess the purpose of this trailer is the same as any trailer; to make you wanna watch the film.

So therefore I wanted it to intrigue, make you curious, slightly confused, creepy, and want to know just what the hell is going on. Also I'm going for more of a "give almost no information" approach. That way the actual film should still all be a surprise. I hate when trailers give away the best parts.

Also, there is a purpose for everything. I'm not just making it disturbing for the sake of being disturbing.

Thanks guys! Share it with your friends! I wanna make my first real attempt at a short a great one!

This film needs some things that are tough to find around here. Anyone know a good price to pay actors/actresses? For a short film. It is my first one and I don't have much of a budget.

Alssacrifice not sacrifice my vision for any less than exactly how I want it to look. So this project may take a while longer than expected.

Back