• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Showreel Update..

Hey Guys,

Here is my updated Showreel, let me know what you think..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHwmOcKEGZ0

Last edited:
Looks good – I'd be tempted to shave it down by 20 seconds and avoid repeating clips from the same project, because it became apparent that there were only 4 or 5 different films showing when they started repeating. But perhaps that's not necessarily a bad thing.

One thing I would say – I get that your ProdCo is called Film Autre, but at the start you have your name and, underneath, the title Film Auteur. If I ever see an indie filmmaker refer to themselves as an Auteur, I immediately assume they have no grip on reality. So I would avoid it because it seems very braggy and is completely unnecessary.

Looks good – I'd be tempted to shave it down by 20 seconds and avoid repeating clips from the same project, because it became apparent that there were only 4 or 5 different films showing when they started repeating. But perhaps that's not necessarily a bad thing.

One thing I would say – I get that your ProdCo is called Film Autre, but at the start you have your name and, underneath, the title Film Auteur. If I ever see an indie filmmaker refer to themselves as an Auteur, I immediately assume they have no grip on reality. So I would avoid it because it seems very braggy and is completely unnecessary.

point taken, changed it :)

I am 100% in agreement with Nick in terms of the repetition. Need to take the obvious repetition out (except for the eyes) and replace with other shots. The mix of shots looks interesting, stylistically eclectic and the desk scene is good as it breaks up the movement a little.

Otherwise, looks good, especially the big, Chinese-looking fighty actor in the suit - a very convincing performance... ;)

Back