• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Shot by shot reenactment of a Leone scene

Not bad! Although some lighting and better color grading would really help. Sometimes the image is a bit dark ( I wasn't sure what the dog was at first), and the image is lacking in vibrance and color. Audio could be improved on as well. Either get a better mic, use your mic better, or do some sweetening in your editor.

Not bad! Although some lighting and better color grading would really help. Sometimes the image is a bit dark ( I wasn't sure what the dog was at first), and the image is lacking in vibrance and color. Audio could be improved on as well. Either get a better mic, use your mic better, or do some sweetening in your editor.

Thanks! Lighting and color grading are probably my weakest points right now. However, the lack of color and vibrance was intentional since "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" was desaturated with high contrast. Maybe I should have added more contrast? I've also watched it on multiple monitors and have seen how much it varies from monitor to monitor compared to the screen I corrected on--despite using the waveforms. I need to learn how to make it more consistent from monitor to monitor.

As far as sounds go, the only sound I used (other than from the original film itself) was the audio from a random video of a dog eating peanut butter. I would have preferred to have done this myself, but since it was one final out of five, I went with the easier route.

I got all excited when I saw the title "Shot by shot reenactment of a Leone scene". When I started to watch the video, it didn't take me long to realize that was a lie. I probably would've enjoyed it more if I had been told, upfront, that it is more of a spoof, kinda montage.

Back