• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Short scripts available

I just finished a new batch of short scripts and thought I would post a few loglines. If you wish to read these, or view loglines for my other available scripts, message me at allen.jason.k(at)gmail(dot)com

My produced scripts include the short comedy AMERICAN SOCK (winner of Best Screenplay at 2014 San Diego Film Awards) and the feature comedy LUCKY FRITZ, which premiered at Cannes in 2010. You can view my other credits on IMDB.

Thanks for your time. - Jason K. Allen

THAT SMELL - Comedy - 8 pages - A young man with a passion for pleasant aromas is lured into the underground world of book sniffing.

I SWEAR INC. - Comedy - 4 pages - Since 1959, a secret company has existed whose job is to place one curse word into the English vocabulary every year - in order to keep the language thriving and on the cutting edge. This year, however, there's only two days left until deadline and the company still hasn't found the right word.

A MOST UNFORTUNATE FACE - Comedy - 5 pages - A young man decides to break up with his beautiful girlfriend because of an occasional unappealing facial expression.

RISE OF THE PLUTONIANS - Comedy - 6 pages - The Plutonians are a secret club that promotes and restores honor to things that get no respect: Pluto, honeydew melons, water polo, gluten, yo-yos, and more. Albert wants to join, but he faces a difficult initiation process.

A DATE TO REMEMBER - Romantic Comedy - 5 pages - Neal and Amy meet up for their first date - a relaxing picnic in the woods. But their tranquility is soon thwarted by insects, sad songs, rashes, falling branches, rotten meat, vomit, stabbings, and lots of blood.

GOING GREEN - Comedy/Horror - 6 pages - Unfulfilled by the zombie lifestyle, one of the walking dead spends a day at the park finding joy and meaning in nature.

WORLD'S TOUGHEST LIBRARIAN - Comedy - 5 pages - Hoping to go straight, a former mob boss gets a job at a library and looks to settle down. But it won't be easy because he's paranoid, hot-tempered and prone to violence. And he's eight years old.

THE KING OF CORN - Comedy/Drama - 5 pages - Hopelessly lost in a corn maze, a young couple are rescued by the one and only king of rock'n'roll.

BLACK FRIDAY MAN - Comedy - 4 pages - The Super Hero Bureau of Affairs is interviewing new prospects in hopes of keeping the peace on planet Earth. Hopes are dim until they meet a masked African-American who vows to restore order on the day after Thanksgiving.

BLACK FRIDAY MAN - Comedy - 4 pages - The Super Hero Bureau of Affairs is interviewing new prospects in hopes of keeping the peace on planet Earth. Hopes are dim until they meet a masked African-American who vows to restore order on the day after Thanksgiving.

I'd like to see this one if possible.

I SWEAR INC. - Comedy - 4 pages - Since 1959, a secret company has existed whose job is to place one curse word into the English vocabulary every year - in order to keep the language thriving and on the cutting edge. This year, however, there's only two days left until deadline and the company still hasn't found the right word.

I'd love to see this one.

Back