• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short film trailer. "Retrieval" Science Fiction/Action

Hey Everyone! Check out this trailer for my new short. Check it out and leave me some feedback if you could.

Sci-fi action short film - Retrieval - Teaser Tra…: http://youtu.be/JIjyfv2IfPQ

This short film was sort of a test run which we did for less than $300. So for the price, I think the quality came out really nice.

the beginning of the trailer is a bit boring until he uses the device after that its a bit ok looks very bland and poor set design which throws me off to be honest.

the concept looks interesting id wait for the film as this teaser doesnt really be effective for me.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the feedback.
To be honest, there wasn't much done as far as set design per say. We were just working with what we had available with the location. This is truly my first short film so in honesty it was meant to be more of a learning experience. I will most definitely take your feedback and apply it to my next project. Thanks again for checking it out, the full short will be ready soon so I hope you'd be kind enough to take a look when it is. Thanks again.

I agree: for 300 bucks it's pretty cool. Nice job on you first short meant to be a learning experience. Don't forget to share the full short here so we can see that too.

Back