• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short Action Movie - Feedback

Hi everybody,

I would like to show you my recent movie called "The Legendary Life Of Chuck"
It is a sequel of "Zombiebusters - the fairytale part II"
and deals with an unchallenged Cop, Bad Guys, A Crazy Doc, Zombies...

Hope you like it. It would be nice, if you leave a comment. : )

--> The Legendary Life Of Chuck <--

gfmipipg.jpg

Last edited:
Damn it damn it damn it, that was so very very close to being really good.

To break it down..

You began with the feet shots...often overlooked by others, feet shots are always a great way to do that shot. Perfect.

The rest of the dream, awesome, it was just the right amount of cheesy and cool with some good one liners, and the use of the vehicle, brilliant!!!

The wake up scene I felt was slightly strained, just a little over acted maybe, but acceptable. Except for the fart noise, that was a mistake.

The cop shop was where I stopped watching. The cop shop just didn't feel like a cop shop. I understand that you can't waltz in and film inside a real police station, and setting one up would be harder but it was so much not like a cop shop that the illusion was shattered and I turned off.

Quite a shame because the audio and filming were really good.

Damn it damn it damn it, that was so very very close to being really good.

To break it down..

You began with the feet shots...often overlooked by others, feet shots are always a great way to do that shot. Perfect.

The rest of the dream, awesome, it was just the right amount of cheesy and cool with some good one liners, and the use of the vehicle, brilliant!!!

The wake up scene I felt was slightly strained, just a little over acted maybe, but acceptable. Except for the fart noise, that was a mistake.

The cop shop was where I stopped watching. The cop shop just didn't feel like a cop shop. I understand that you can't waltz in and film inside a real police station, and setting one up would be harder but it was so much not like a cop shop that the illusion was shattered and I turned off.

Quite a shame because the audio and filming were really good.

Thank you!
A pity that the cop shop couldnt meet your agreement... Maybe I can restore your illusion by mentioning that Chuck was given a broom closet as office because the city doesnt need more space for administration of the criminal events. ;)
Indeed, it was quite difficult to find a neutral room where we were allowed to shoot. We werent completely satisfied either, but didnt want to spend much more time in searching for a better place.
Maybe you can overcome your disappointment,and continue watching someday ;)

I'm not sure...
ok then I think you mean it in a good way ;)

Back