• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Setkick - The ultimate Pre-production and Scheduling tool [BETA]

Hi everyone,

I wanted to take the time to introduce ourselves and share a bit about what we're doing with our online pre-production software, Setkick.

http://www.setkick.com

The film industry is changing, and it seems there are still old and archaic software solutions to problems that should have a simple, modern solution. Wouldn't it be great to have an entire platform where you could login to manage all of the pre-production scheduling and logistics tasks, push relevant information and reports to your crew or producer, and receive a personalized call time on your phone just for you? This is where Setkick comes in.

At the core, Setkick is pre-production software that simplifies the process of breaking down a script and scheduling your film. It helps the production staff and ADs manage their cast and crew, export industry-standard reports, build a call sheet for the AD in less than 10 minutes, and most importantly push this data to everybody's mobile devices. Beyond that, we have a vision for Setkick to be the first platform filmmakers can go to do all or as much of the work as possible that is required by each department during pre-production.

UPDATE: We launched our public beta in February and have been getting a great response to the software from filmmakers. Please sign up for a free trial here and start using Setkick on your next production!

Cheers,

Matt Drake
Co-Founder, Setkick
http://setkick.com

Last edited:
It's very good but...

The idea is awesome, but... you say in your webpage that you can go mobile with SETKICK, but, when I search in the appstore for SETKICK it doesn't give me any results, can't seem to find the app for my iPad.

What's the link for the app on iPad, or iPhone, or is there an app??

It looks great. If it were an application that could be used offline and sync'ed through iCloud, I would probably buy it. But a monthly subscription fee... I don't think so. Too bad, I really like the design and functionality.

Back