[Sep 18] What are you working on this week?

Back from 2 weeks in Germany. Back to the day job. Sorting 'Fissure' out for 3 festivals now. Grimmfest (Manchester), Orlando Film Festival and Halloween Film Festival (North Carolina). Also promoting my latest music vid (which is in the screening room if you're interested).

Saw that! Hoping for the best there!

Currently in various stages of pre for four different projects; getting mildly confused by the barrage of emails....

Looks like I'm back on the Internet after having flakely service for the last 3 weeks. Faster Internet servicce. The first attempt with faster DSL caused timing problems. Looks like its better synced. I am considering to make book trailers in the future. Right now, I am doing research into the art and the field as a business. I need new sources of income that don't break the bank.

Woke up 5:00 AM this morning to install a few cameras for a timelapse that will take a few days.
Went back without shooting a single frame: I was supposed to shootthe contruction of a floating solar panel array, but some parts were still abroad and they didn't know when they could continu.

Waking up tomorrow at 5:00 AM: the construction begins...
Wrote 1 proposal/quote today: 3 to go.
Crazy days.

Well, I was without phone service and internet connection for days. I had to work throughout the hurricane, it was tedious but I pulled through. I saw pieces of roofs fly off, trees fall on houses while on duty. It was crazy. And yeah Dominica got destroyed. Montserrat is safe.

Well, I was without phone service and internet connection for days. I had to work throughout the hurricane, it was tedious but I pulled through. I saw pieces of roofs fly off, trees fall on houses while on duty. It was crazy. And yeah Dominica got destroyed. Montserrat is safe.

Glad you're ok. :)

trying to do my first short but discovering im the queen of procrastination... they say its all in the pre-planning so I definately need another list right? or maybe I should tweek the poster design again? lol

so far this week I have shot what amounts to a whole second and a half of footage once edited... in my defense (yes, a slightly valid excuse) though I am waiting on the delivery of a costume that arrived on wednesday but was the wrong one so im now waiting for them to deliver the right one which might not be until monday

trying to do my first short but discovering im the queen of procrastination... they say its all in the pre-planning so I definately need another list right? or maybe I should tweek the poster design again? lol

so far this week I have shot what amounts to a whole second and a half of footage once edited... in my defense (yes, a slightly valid excuse) though I am waiting on the delivery of a costume that arrived on wednesday but was the wrong one so im now waiting for them to deliver the right one which might not be until monday

I always find that socks need putting away.

Thanks for reporting back!

Back