Seeking Filmmaker Collaboration: Inexperienced Composer Specializing in Ambient Music"?

"Hi, I'm Sami Lust, a 33-year-old sound designer with several years of experience in professional theatre in Finland. While I have a solid background in sound design, I'm eager to learn and develop my skills in composing music, especially for film. I'm looking for a collaborator on Indietalk's forum and specialize in ambient music. Since I'm currently learning a new skillset, I would be willing to work on 1-2 projects for free as a composer, provided that I can use the films in my portfolio. If you're interested, I'd be happy to share a link where you can hear some of my work. Get in touch!"

Last edited:
Hi Sami Lust,

I'm Mariluz Guerra. Film director of the Body Stories Project. I'm interested to know more about your work and I would like to listen to your tracks.

Here is the link of my latest short film trailer:

Looking forward to hearing from you 🌸

Hi,

Here are a few links that showcase my music and work. I have created music for theater performances, and the songs "Ostrobothnia" and "Anni's Home" are examples of such compositions. I am also interested in making ambient music, and "Pain" is one of my own works in this genre.

I hope these links are helpful to you. Thank you for your interest!
(Ostrobothnia)
(Anni`s home)
(Pain)

Best regards, Sami Lust

Ps. Here's a link to my Spotify account

Hi,

Here are a few links that showcase my music and work. I have created music for theater performances, and the songs "Ostrobothnia" and "Anni's Home" are examples of such compositions. I am also interested in making ambient music, and "Pain" is one of my own works in this genre.

(Ostrobothnia)
(Anni`s home)
(Pain)

Best regards, Sami Lust

Hi Sami,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have listened to some of your tracks and are beautiful ✨

I will send you a DM.

All the best,

Mariluz 🌸

Hi,

(Ostrobothnia)
(Anni`s home)
(Pain)

Best regards, Sami Lust

Hello again Sami,

I couldn't send you a DM on this platform, I don't know why each time I tried it shows a message of error.

That's why I found your IG profile and I've send you a DM over there. Please follow me back to see my message and connect :)

Last edited:
Back