Searching

Does anyone know where to find the following. Martial arts choreographer, costume designer that would work for either little or no $???

Does the martial arts choreographer also have to be a costume designer?
And work for tokens?

Tall order.

That would be so! kick! @ssssssss!

For a costume designing martial arts choreographer I'd pay... at least two boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and a half gallon of whole milk.
Seriously.
Not the cheap WalMart, Great Value CTC knock-off stuff in a bag.
I mean the real deal with the box and all.
Well, two boxes, really.

I would.
For really.

;)

I know where you can get the costume designer for free anyway... Yourself? Anyone you know with an interest in fashion/design? :D

As for the martial arts, why not ask at your nearest school for martial arts school if anyone there would be interested? Never know til you ask :)

Does anyone know where to find the following. Martial arts choreographer, costume designer that would work for either little or no $???

You need to rewrite your script to take advantage of the talents of people YOU ALREADY KNOW, instead of the other way around. You have no money, so don't write a script containing elements you can't afford to get.

Good luck.

For costume designer, I would do some networking at your local college university's theater department.

For a martial artist, I would get an actual martial artist. Check your local MMA fighters, I'll bet one or two of them do stage fighting.

Back