Script writers in southern UK

Hello,
It's been a little while since I last posted anything on the wonderful Indietalk. I have been working on some accompanying art to, eventually, package in with my script proposal.
However, I m now nearing the point where I can transfer my time back to writing and have begun the early stages of research for my next idea.

The reason I am reaching out to 'network' with anyone close to my part of the world, is twofold.
I would love to have someone who I could discuss my ideas with and, in turn off my thoughts (for what they may be worth) to them on any personal projects they may currently be involved in.
The other reason is that I may have a possible proposition for a screenwriting job. One of the production companies that I am involved in has optioned a book and is right now beginning to put out 'feelers' for a script writer to work on a treatment for the book.

I can't say any more about the project right now (neither mine, nor the more interesting one!) but if anyone is out there and would be interested please drop me a message.

Thank you all. It's great to be back.

(Dear moderator, I would also like to post this in the 'scriptwriting' forum page... is that alright, or a big 'no no'?)

Back