• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

for-sale script package combination with a movie teaser/pilot

I am writing to submit my film screenplay entitled ‘Holy Matrimony’ .
I am offering the completed screenplay as a script package combination with a movie teaser/pilot
I have created, specifically to showcase my skills in achieving making the feature-length version.
Registration Type:
pau 2-647-306 by us copyright office

Youtube Teaser/pilot
vts 01 1 holy matrimony begerano(Part 1)
vts 01 2 isaac goldone (Part 2)

‘Holy Matrimony’ is a psychological thriller that focuses on the corrupt relationship between two different married couples. The story follows Haim, who after being injured in a hit-and-run accident, hires his private investigator to help uncover the truth, after suspecting his wife is trying to kill him. One question that perfectly captures the essence of the film is “can we play chess with our destiny?”.

In short, the story focuses on HAIM, who after being injured in a hit-and-run attack, asks his private investigator friend ISRAEL for help, believing that his wife, RITA, is trying to kill him. While investigating, Israel doesn’t know that his own wife HEDVA is being unfaithful with another younger man. Israel soon discovers that Rita is plotting to kill Haim with her lover ZADOK, who had tried to run Haim over. Israel soon catches them red handed and captures Rita for her crimes. Meanwhile, Hedva has become addicted to drugs due to Israel’s abuse towards her, and she tragically kills herself. After Israel discovers her body, he crazily laughs, showing his true corrupt colours.

I am a 66-year-old screenwriter and director, who studied at The College for Cinema and Television in Israel. One of the many benefits of producing my screenplay is that it is specifically designed to support an ultra-low budget (The actors and staff were volunteers and amateurs/ It has minimal cast and locations) and instead focuses on the performances and story.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please contact me if you have any further questions regarding the screenplay.
Kind regards,
Itzhak Begerano
Email: kim72816@gmail.com

Attachments

• Character Descriptions - Holy Matrimony (1).pdf
    130.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Logline, Synopsis - Holy Matrimony 2019.pdf
    130.6 KB · Views: 110
Back