Screenplay in development - Female co-writer needed

I'm currently working on a poetic philosophical piece; I need a female co-writer, however, to help me discern the female influence in the story. The work is titled JestaKing; it's a discussion of power and being. I can't say much more, because I'd like to explain it candidly instead of delivering a prompt for our conversation.

If you are a female writer, preferably around my age (24), and would like to indulge this investment a little bit to see what I'm into/up to, go ahead and post on this thread. I'll be keeping watch of it and I'll fill you in with the details of the story.

There are some inherent character requirements for any writers who would like to help with this:
- understand what absurdity is
- understand what meaning is

If you can read those requisites and still find yourself interested, then I'll probably be about you getting into this story.

:cool::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Welcome, and why do you need a female writer specifically? Any writer should be able to tell the story of any character expressing their personalities.

I need a female writers because males simply are not females. Saying they can write like females is untrue. Females know what it is to be a female in the presence of whatever stimulus and can write, then, unlike I or anyone in a such-exhibiting position can. That is all I want to say about it. I should have said it in my primary post, but I felt an unreasonable pressure that is not there now. Please, from here on out, understand my reasoning and only respond if you are a female that is looking for the Real and wants to work with me - a male who has worked very hard for this development - to make a movie that could, at the very least, win awards. I'm confident; that is a fact now.

Fact in that I do not want sympathy - I want this script to be written. I am Prima Materia. Accept that enough to indulge at least a skepticism or, furthermore, interview. I will not disappoint. I am a maestro now, fulfilled and endeavoring (lol). Balance was, like, my first trade. Now I'm at command and levity. Any doubt (considering my cadence even so far) must be from unbased positions. Gimme a response - we might actually have a mille in the first year B)

What exactly do you want from this writer? Any male adult with life experience knows how to portray a female. They've experienced their mother, girl friend, wife, ex, sister, cousin, friends, etc. Plus there are television and social media. Because one person has failed you doesn't mean all will.

He wants female perspective please respect his post.

Back